Students of the Master in Conservation Biology, specialization in Ecology, Monitoring and Management of Ecosystems, started their internships in various hosting structures (research units, NGOs, private (consultancy) companies), in France or abroad. Mobility grants facilitated the departure of some students abroad.
You can discover some M1 and M2 internships’ subjects below, in order to have an overview of diversity of possibilities of personal projects offered during the course.
- Microplastics in the terrestrial environment: implications for land snails (Cantareus aspersus). UMR CNRS UBFC Chrono-Environnement, Besançon.
- Urban mammal behaviour, welfare and disease in Brighton. University of Brighton, UK.
- Browsing impacts of introduced Sambar Deer (Rusa unicolor) in the Mountain Ash forests of the Victorian Central Highlands, Australia. National University of Australia.
- The role of species mixtures in controlling pests and contributing to aboveground biodiversity. Wageningen University and Research, Department: Plant Science Group
- Spatial knowledge of Alpine ibex and stillness areas related to the summer attendance of the National Nature Reserve of Contamines-Montjoie. Asters – Conservatory of Natural areas in Haute-Savoie.
- Modelling of Wind turbines’ impact on breeding dynamic of red kite in Franche-Comté. LPO Franche-Comté.