Number of places available: 16 students in each year.
Taught in English (~80%) with all assignments and exams in English.
Submission of the application file on eCandidat for international applicants: from 13 March to 26 May 2023. National applicants (residing in France) can submit their application on the “Mon Master” platform from 22 March to 18 April 2023.
To apply, go to http://admission.univ-fcomte.fr/procedure.php (you can choose the language at the bottom of the page).
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with personal, training, internship, professional, and other information allowing the recruitment committee to assess the quality of the candidacy.
- Evidence of completion of upper secondary school (high school) in the form of final and official certificates and transcripts. Note that the transcripts must specify all coursework completed.
- Cover letter, including the professional project.
- Two letters of recommendation (references).
- Examination by the recruitment committee of the Master EMME.
- After a first examination of all complete files by the recruitment committee, some candidates may be called for an interview with some members of the recruitment committee.
- Previous experience in line with the Master EMME objectives
- Quality of previous work (marks, ranks, distinction)
- Internships and/or professional experience in line with the Master EMME objectives
- Motivation and career objectives
To meet the general entrance requirements for programme studies at the Master’s level, you must have graduated from an accredited university with a degree equivalent to at least a Swedish Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS). Please note that you must provide adequate supporting documentation in the form of certificates or official transcripts specifying all courses completed, including any transferred credits from previous schools, both in the original language and translated into English or French.
- Specific entrance requirements consist of previous university studies within the following subjects: biology, ecology, and statistics.
- In order to be eligible, the English language entry requirement corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in France (B1 or more).