This teaching unit is an introduction to scientific project management. The sessions will enable students to acquire knowledge and skills relevant to the realisation of a scientific project such as:
- Search, management, and synthesis of national and international literature.
- Introduction to fundraising (for both academic and non-academic projects) and project management.
Technical learning outcomes:
• Searching, managing and synthesising scientific literature in English.
• Providing an oral presentation of scientific results in English in a professional context.
• Writing a scientific report in English in a professional context.
• Managing a small group project.
This module mostly consists of the students’ projects, but teaching staff will assist where needed.
A written report and oral presentation on the project managed by students (individually or in small groups).
Renaud SCHEIFLER, firstname.lastname@example.org