This teaching unit prepares students for entry to the professional world. This course provides insight and training for them in job prospect techniques in the environmental field (resumes, cover letters, job search, interviews…).
Theoretical learning outcomes:
• Knowledge of the career opportunities and employment prospects related to the masters.
Technical learning outcomes:
• Undertaking a network approach (non-digital): soft skills and personal image in professional situation.
• Using the internet for internship or job searches.
• Identifying and formalising personal and professional skills from experience.
• Creating and keeping communication tools updated (resume and cover letter).
• Recognising and targeting job opportunities.
• Preparing for recruitment interviews.
• Using the digital tool called “skills and experiences portfolio”.
Lectures, seminars, practicals.
Resume, cover letter and simulated job interview.
Renaud SCHEIFLER, firstname.lastname@example.org