This teaching unit comprises a project with a professional research organisation (research department, private company, engineering office, environmental association…) and the carrying out of studies in the environmental field (diagnosis, conservation, management…). This internship lasts from 2 to 3 months.
Theoretical learning outcomes:
• Developing in-depth knowledge specific to the internship subject (environmental issues and concepts) and to the hosting structure (socio-economic environment).
Technical learning outcomes:
• Integrating into a professional structure.
• Acquiring technical and methodological skills specific to the project assigned to the intern.
• Applying the know-how and soft skills developed during the previous months and years.
• Confronting the reality of the demands of the professional world.
• Refining career goals and/or direction for Master 2.
• Writing a report and carrying out an oral presentation.
Concepts and tools from the Job Prospect Techniques module.
At the end of the internship, students provide a written report and perform an oral defense. The students can perform their defense in French or in English, but the slide presentation has to be prepared in English.
Guide des stages étudiants. 2018. Ministère de l’enseignement supérieur, de la recherche et de l’innovation.
L’auberge espagnole, 2002, de Cédric Klapisch.
Frédéric GIMBERT, firstname.lastname@example.org